About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lettuce and onions















Today we went to the Zoo with Friends. We had a great time. There were six boys under 2 1/2 yrs old (Charlie is missing from the picture). Mitch loves to see his little friend Logan. They were both pretty brave reaching in to touch the sting rays but Mitch was not so brave when it came to the goats in the petting zoo. Thanks to Grandma Claudia for getting us in. Days like these make me so, so happy that we have chosen to have me home with the kids.














A moment for Mitch. He is so funny. He loves stickers but, he does not stick them in the usual places. They always start on the face and end up in really random places around the house.



This other picture is from a walk we took the other day. He always tells me when baby spits up. As we were walking he said, "Mom, baby spit up." I looked and well, it was not spit up. I guess I was not walking faster then the birds. needless to say I cleaned the tray right away.























While in San Fran, last weekend, we got to spend time with friends that the boys and I have not see in a long time. We had a great visit and they were so patient with are little guys. They actually did more parenting then we did during the visit (Mitch thankfully did not fall off the pier thanks to Sam and Mike).

Mitch loved the trolley ride, the water and the gellato.













The title of this post refers to a tradition we learned about this past week in China town, San Fran. At a very cool store re-opening we attended there was onions and lettuce hanging outside the store. We learned that means "Make more money." We also learned that the Chinese "Happy New Year" translate to make more money. No wonder Dave likes the people there so much. It was a really neat event and we were treated like honored guests. Mitch really liked the drummers, firecrackers and Dragons. Monte didn't get to see them because I had bad timing feeding him. It sounded great but I didn't see the really cool stuff. The whole event was great and we were so glad we made it a family trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable happy pictures!

j. said...

In this economy, everyone could use some lettuce and onions. Sounds like you had a great time.

Love the pictures, especially the sticker face.