About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Friday, June 12, 2009

One lucky family




The day before mother's day our credit union had a carnival. Unfortunately Dave was working (like a good farmer) so the boys and I went for a good time. I didn't know there would be a drawing for prizes. The downfall of the drawing is you had to be present to win. Well, the boys were not going to last through the whole carnival. About half way through the party both boys were making it clear the naps were is store. So we loaded in the car with Mitch's prized ballon around his wrist. When we got home and out of the car, Mitch let go of his ballon and it went floating up. I don't know if I had ever heard him let out such and sad, disappointed cry. It broke my heart. Well, Monte had fallen asleep in the car so I thought "I'll just drive back and grab him a new ballon." We got back just as they were reading the winners names, "Monte Pitman, one $50 savings account. and the grand prize goes to a 2 1/2 year old, Mitch Pitman, a Wii system." Mitch was more excited to get the ballon and he thought he had won a drum. I was glad I had compassion on the little guy. All those prizes and a free lunch, what a day.

No comments: