About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baseball and apple pie (or hot dogs)

So, we were all American this summer. We took the boys to a baseball game with are good friend Jackie. Mitch loved it but, I think he liked the free hot dog, soda, and 15+ ft slide he went down. Monte liked it as long as we didn't make him wear the baseball hat. Did Jackie like it? If she did it was not because of the skills of the players because I don't think she saw much of the game.
A few weeks later for Family night we went to the batting cage. I tell you no lie, Mitch hit 6-7 balls in three rounds. We were so impressed. Dad told him to keep his eye on the ball and he did and hit it (an he could barely keep the bat up). I wish he listened that well all the time at home. We definitely have little league in the future.















2 comments:

j. said...

Jacki liked it. The boys were actually a lot of fun.

j. said...

P.S. You and Dave were fun, too.