About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Most importantly MONTE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Monte turned 1 on July 23. The year has gone by so fast. We threw him a birthday party with family a few friends. The theme was aqurium because Monte loves the water and loves looking at fish (the few times he has). He loved the decoration of 4ft whale and dolphin images on the wall. For the four days I had them up he pointed at them over and over saying "Da, Da, Da". That is his way of saying he liked them. At the party the kids played in the kiddie pools and adult ate. We had a fish pinata and watched a slide show of pictures of Monte set to music (only family would want to sit through that). I had hoped that Monte would love to gooble up his cupcake but, as you see he didn't get into it. He loved the Ice cream we had a few days before though. Thanks to Kristy who spend 9 hr with me making 50 + cupcakes look like whales, sharks, penguins, fish bowls and octopus. I still owe you.
I think I can say for Dave and myself, Monte, it has been a sleepless year but, you are such a blessing and a joy and we are so happy Heavenly Father sent you to us.




































2 comments:

j. said...

Hard to believe he's already 1 . . . and that he doesn't like cupcakes. (You two did an amazing job on decorations, by the way.)

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hillari..Great blog & great pics...Amanda says Hi...I'm Barbara(her mom) she thought you might like to check out the GIVEAWAY I'm having on my blog (santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com) Next month I'm Giving Away a Stone w/Vinyl Lettering...Glad I got to see your blog...It's wonderful to cherish those precious moments with the little ones...Keep up the good work!!!