About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My little Romeos

I know I an biased but, I think I have too extremely cute little guys. Their Grandma Mimi got them these suites just before Valentines day and so we had to wear them for church that day. Mitch must have gotten a lot of complements in Primary because he has wanted to wear the suite every Sunday since.
My boys, especially Mitch, are never far when a girl is around. They are all boy, with there trucks, trains, wrestling, and mud but they both can flirt better then I ever could (just ask my husband). I hate to say they will be heart breakers when they grow up because I don't want them to break any girls heart but, I do think they will be pretty handsome.
The pictures below my brother took for our Christmas cards.










































1 comment:

j. said...

Great suits! They both look so debonair in these photos.