About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Saturday, April 4, 2009







I am not blogging savy but, I enjoy others blogs so much I thought I would try my hand at blogging. I hope it gives you my family and friends a chance to see what is going on in our families days. I will do my best at updating this site but, those of you that know and love me will surely be forgiving if posts are less than frequent. For now I will just say, enjoy conference! For now here are two video's of our boys.

4 comments:

j. said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere. Cute pictures!

Jacki

Robyn said...

So good to read you! Hope to hear more about your cute fam!

Mark said...

Good job at getting a blog!

Natalie said...

Hey hey, welcome! And no, I won't be forgiving if you don't blog often! ;-) wink wink.