
There was a three way tie for the funniest picture of the week (at least, I couldn't decide). Mitch wanted him and Monte to wear bunny ears to bed, well, why not. Finally, the bubble beards were completely be accident. Unfortunately a few bubbles were ingested in the making of the bubble beards.

This past week we had a visit from Nana Mary. We don't get to see Nana too often so, it was a treat. She got to see the boys in all their glory. Mitch even painted for her. Even with a full rain suit on he still managed to get the paint on himself.
I like these two pictures because it shows what a good sales man Monte is already. He got the better deal by far between the two baskets.
I can't seem to get the picture of Mitch to go the right direction so sorry, You'll have to turn your head. The boys had no shortage of Easter Egg hunts. They had one the week before with Charlie and Ella, one community one at the discovery center and one for the Grandparents that were in town. So, even though some eggs were filled with money and fruit snacks, Mitch candy then he needed. Monte found one egg just for him with plain cheerios in it. Dad was kind enough to help with some of the candy.
We hope everyone had a great Easter! We really enjoyed ours. I have proof in this picture of how patient Dave is. I found these matching ties and they were on sale, how could I not get them. I thought me three men looked so good. I was glad to see when we got to church that there was at least one other matching father and son. Thanks husband for going along with my silliness. I guess I didn't have enough dolls when I was young.





3 comments:
Those pictures are so sweet and cute. I especially love the second to last one . . . where Monte looks like he's going to make a break for it while you're all distracted by the camera.
your family is adorable
Hillari, you look amazing and your boys are darling!! I know that you must be such a great mom! You're such a wonderful person! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment