Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.
Monte was into the party more than last year. He definitly liked the cupcake more. We appreciated everyone that came to help us party hardy and we missed those that couldn't make it. Although there was a no gift rule, Monte was very grateful for his big trucks which between him and Mitch the trucks have gotten their fair share of use. Thanks to Sheri for jumping in fully clothed to save Monte from death (to make sure no one worries Monte was showing off his swimming talent but she got a little frightened). Thank you to Charlie for help with blowing out the candle, you were so fast I couldn't catch it on a still shot. I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy the cupcakes but I do believe Alea wins the prize for enjoying the cupcakes the most. We have been so blessed to have Monte in our lives. We feel so blessed that he is healthy and strong and always ready to give a hug and kiss. Happy Birthday Monte!
No comments:
Post a Comment