
I wanted to record a few things the kids did the last two mornings to make me laugh. Yesterday Mitch got up before Monte and I. I guess after he had been up for a little while he came in and woke me up. I noticed a crusty part in his hair. I asked him about it and he told me he put gel in his hair. "Oh great" I thought. Well, it could have been worse until he told me that he did Monte's hair too. Remember, Monte was still asleep in his bed. So, when Monte woke up almost an hour later he came out with half his hair standing straight up. When I went into the room I found gel, a spray bottle, a mirror and two combs by Monte's pillow. I guess Monte had slept through his hair styling. I had to laugh.
This morning at breakfast I told Mitch, "Bud, I have bad news. Yesterday you and Monte played with your cars by the piano and one fell behind it. The piano is very hard to move so I don't know how we will get it, so don't play by the piano with your small toys."Mitch replied,"Oh no. Well, Mom, do you have any good news for me?" I had to laugh a little and I said, "Well, it is a sunny day and we will get to swim." He replied, "Alright!". Then he turned to Monte and said, "Monte, the bad news is our car fell behind the piano but, the good news is we will get to go swimming today." Monte's response,"Oh tay, Yeah!"
These little guys make me smile everyday.
Oh and thank you very much Mimi for the piano, other then a lost car it has been great to have in the home.
No comments:
Post a Comment