About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today in the young women's lesson, we had a lesson on journal keeping. I realized how bad I have gotten about documenting anything about my family. An example that was shared was that if you do not write down your kids first words then you probably will not remember them. I hope to be a little better about recording what is going on with us as a family.

Mitch has always been a talker even when he couldn't form the words. His first words were Mommy, and Dada as a very close second. He next words yeah and soon after he said no, no. Right around his birthday he was saying baba, for bottle, mine, mo, mo for more of something. A favorite of some he would say was "Seriously" he learned to say at 18 months.



Monte still does not say as much but his first word was Mama. Which he cried out whenever I put him down. He next said Dada. He learned to say "No,No" to Mitch farely soon. He said "outtle" for bottle and his other favorite was "Choo,Choo". He started saying "Mi" for Mitch. He could say Papa, Mimi and "hanpa" and "hanma" (grandpa and grandma). Poor little guy would rely on his brother to speak for him most of the time.



Little annabel's first words have been, Mama first, Daddy, a close second. Then she says "Bye,Bye" pretty clearly. She says "Buh" as she reaches for her brothers and "me,me,me" and "hum,hum" when she sees something she wants to eat. Some feel they have heard her repeat other things clearly that I have not heard. We will hear a lot more from her soon I am sure.



No comments: