About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bloody face and good brothers

I am sure that from looking at these pictures you are probably worried for Monte and wondering when we were in an awful car crash. Well, yes it is blood all over his face but it is not a very dramatic story. So, last night David took care of the kids while I got some things done else where. When I got home the kids were all asleep. About one in the morning Monte came to me because he woke up and wanted me to lay down and sing him a song so he could get back to sleep. I walked him to his bed and climbed in with him. As I climbed in I felt something wet. I looked at the bed and there was dark wet stuff that looked like blood all over his bed. "Uh, Monte, are you bleeding?" I said. "Yeah, a wittle bit." he replied." Let's go into the bathroom and check you out. " So we went into the bathroom. I turned on the light and this was the face I saw. "Monte, what happened?" "ma, it oh tay. My nose was bleeding betause Daddy threw me in the pool and my nose got hurt but, I oh tay." Well, I was a little surpised Dave didn't tell me. So after taking a picture because well, it was a little funny (Monte liked looking like a horror show). I cleaned his face and blankets and got him in bed. The next morning Mitch got up early. I told him the slightly funny story of Monte's bloody face. Well, Mitch shamefully told me the real story." We were getting ready for bed and I was trying to kick my socks like in soccer and Monte's face was in the way." Later Dave confirmed Mitch's story. What a loyal brother Monte is. He gets kicked in the nose but still protects Mitch by blaming Dad.


No comments: