About Me
- The Chicken Man's clan
- Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.
M&M&A
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
David has some X, he is not all Y.
We had a beautiful tiny baby on March 11, 2011, and to our surprise (actually I suspected and David was quite sure) we had a girl. Some thought a girl was not possible for David but, here she is. She is a doll but she has proven already that girls are more expensive then boys. The boy love her to pieces (literially). hopefully i will give more info soon on her eventful beginnings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so happy to see pictures! She's gorgeous. I love your family.
she's precious! Congrats you guys.
I didn't even know you were pregnant - CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!!
Yay!! She's darling!!
Post a Comment