About Me

My photo
Dave and I were married in August of 2005, not long after our first anniversary in October, Mitch came along, then about two years after that in July 08, Monte joined us. Number three, Annabel, came on to the scene March 2011.They all fill us with joy. Life has been a wonderful adventure.

M&M&A

M&M&A

Tuesday, April 7, 2009
















So, I went far beyond my fitness level and did a five mile mud run in Monterey. It was really fun. Those that I ran with were so far ahead that they were out of my sight in the first mile but, it was fun and at least I finished. It took me 1hr and 19mins. I got a t-shirt and a metal. It was also a fun weekend with friends. I haven't really exercised since because my shoes were so muddy (and old) that I threw them out and have not gone to the store for new one. Here are some pics to prove I ran.

3 comments:

j. said...

Good work! I, myself, am a social runner and will only enter a charity race if my friends pressure me into it. I'm proud of you.

Kristen said...

Nice! A mud run! Was it a family event with stroller and everything? Great job and great family! Tell David hello, as I haven't seen him in a while.

Carl said...

Oops! I forgot to logout of Kristen's account...sorry. She says hello also though.